ADC has been operating in Cambodia since 1996. We are helping to create a service in which the Cambodia and expatriates communities can enjoy their right dental health and well-being. We also support poor people in their efforts to achieve better dental health. AS a dental care provider, we take in referrals from the primary health care dentists as well as specialists in both the private and public sector.
We offer full rage of quality Dental cares as follow:
- Implantation: for loose teeth, to avoid grinding abutment of teeth.
- Prosthesis of Denture: fixed Porcelain Bridge or removable partial denture esthetic by using the same color, (acetal clasp).
- Anterior Porcelain Crown: all ceramic, natural color with no metal.
- Fillings by composite material or ceramic for natural color (Indirect porcelain inlay).
- Orthodontics – by removal or fixed appliance
- Oral Examination – by digital camera
- Home Vital Bleaching
- Space Closure
- Root Canal Treatment
- Standard Sterilization
Our Senior Management Team:
Poch Sophearoth (Director) , DDS.
|Pen Yon, DDS.||Oral Surgeon/Implantologist|
|Keat Kimlean, DDS.||General Practitioner/Implantologist|
|Meas Sokha, DDS,||General Practitioner|
|Trak Sam Oeun, DDS.||Orthodontist|
|Duk Chheanra, DDS.||General Practitioner|
|Pa Ramy, DDS.||General Practitioner|
|Po Malean, DDS.||General Practitioner|
|Kaom Sinoun, DDS.||General Practitioner|